Leading offshore wind farm sub-contractor currently seeking a Project Controller to be based in Belgium, responsible for their offshore wind farm portfolio.
- Drawing up the planning of large-scale projects.
- Draw up the basic planning for different departments (engineering, procurement, manufacturing)
- Ensure that the planning is up to date.
- Involved in the project process and actively contribute to for instance project meetings from your field/area of expertise.
- Administration and management of all project documentation and information in a data management system.
- Responsible for exchange of documents and information between parties.
- Ensure that all relevant information is being registered and all documents are up to date.
- Ensure documents are being distributed adhering to applicable procedures and deadlines.
- Manage large volumes of documentation.
- Prepare monthly budget controls.
- Keep and regularly update a record of the cashflow.
- Analyze budget deviations and translate them into variation orders.
- Process the financial implications of the variation orders and proactively communicate these to the Project Manager.
- In close collaboration with the accounting department and the Project Manager, provide a weekly update of the invoicing and payment planning.
- Communicating with the accounting departments of the joint venture parties.
- Financial qualification or equivalent through experience
- High proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of a data management system and/or planning software
- Highly accurate
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience with project environments
Apply for this Now
+44 7860 776 249