Project Developer, Sao Paulo
Project Developer required for a leading renewable energy company present in more than 10 markets. Role based in Sao Paulo.
• Provide technical and analytical support to the Project Development team
• Support environmental study and permitting processes
• Support the financial analysis and modelling of project economics
• Support in obtaining land rights, tax agreements and permitting processes
• Support the identification of greenfield and/or brownfield projects
• University Degree
• Experience in development/permitting process of a wind/solar fam in Brazil
• Understanding of legal contracts and Brazil regulations
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, etc.
• High attention to detail and ability to work effectively both independently and cooperatively
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to travel as needed
apply for this now
+34 627 065 308