Project Development Manager required to join an established private equity firm headquartered in London. The successful candidate will focus on developing our clients 300MW+ project pipeline in Italy.
- Developing projects through to final shovel-ready stage.
- Maintaining contact with land or property owners, permitting agencies and utilities.
- Suitable site selection for ground-mount projects
- Contracts negotiation
- Managing permitting with relevant agencies at all levels.
- Negotiate PPA’s with utilities and other energy buyers.
- Reviewing and choosing grid connection options
- Coordination with technical team for feasibility and delivery of the project.
- Meet advisers throughout project development such as legal, technical and environmental advisers.
- Work with finance department during financial feasibility analysis, evaluation and finance.
- Responsible for budget and project reporting
Experience and Skills
- Familiarity with relevant codes and regulations in the Italian market
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Experience and proficient with PVsyst, SAM, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel (advanced user), MS Project, AutoCAD, ArcGIS,
- Strong communication skills for internal and external management.
- Relevant degree in related field. (MSc., BSc, Meng, BEng etc.)
- Previous experience in utility-scale solar PV
- Willing to travel throughout Italy up to 20% of time
apply for this now
01689 669 380