Taylor Hopkinson is seeking a Project Finance Analyst with experience in project development and financing activity for one of our prestigious client companies. Our client company is an independent power company that invests in, builds and operates Renewable Energy power plants. Their team of energy executives have delivered huge sums of investments in renewable energy.
The Project Finance Analyst will work tightly with the asset management team. The office location, depending on the candidate’s situation, will be either France or Ireland. The role will involve regular travel between the two offices.
- Working with existing template models and where appropriate constructing new bespoke financial models for project acquisition and financing transactions
- Checking inputs and ensuring that assumptions are consistent with existing projects
- Cooperating with technical and financial departments in order to ensure that financial models financial models properly reflect all parameters for each transaction as it evolves
- Conducting scenario analyses and presenting the data. Assisting in the presentation of investment cases at board level
- Working with Asset Management Team on routine reports. Focusing on financial analysis and covenant reporting. Reporting up to board level
- Assisting the Finance Department in the compilation of reports and periodic statements as required
- Assisting project development teams in France and Ireland with drawing tender documents and guiding financial parameters for prospective projects
- Supporting management in guiding negotiations in a variety of fields including project acquisition, financing and refinancing activities
- Previous experience in a project finance advisory environment is preferred
- Minimum bachelor degree in accounting or finance or MBA
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with the financial principles of cash flow and accounting principles
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160