Project Finance and M&A – Solar – Charlotte, NC
Experienced Finance Managers required to participate in all aspects of the business, ranging from creating financial models for projects to assisting in project and structured finance transaction.
Taylor Hopkinson are working with a global renewable energy Developer and IPP of Solar, Wind and Hydroelectric projects. Our client develops both Utility scale and C&I projects and has a portfolio of over 2.5GW. This role will be based in Charlotte, NC with country travel.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and due diligence, analyzing potential acquisitions and divestitures and coordinating activities with financing parties.
- Develop, manage and build valuation models analyzing the economic merits and risks for solar, wind, and natural gas projects.
- Liaising with engineers, developers, and accounting professionals to develop projections for project models.
- Create project financing structures and analyse alternative methods.
- Lead due diligence, construction financings, term conversions, and tax equity fundings processes for project finance, corporate finance and merger & acquisition transactions.
Desirables and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or Engineering.
- Excellent financial modeling skills using Excel developing and managing complex models.
- Experience and knowledge of tax principles.
- Previous experience in energy/utilities sector or banking.
- Experience in project/corporate finance transactions and documentation.
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Experience with confidential information and document handling
apply for this now
0141 559 6160