On behalf of our client a major offshore wind farm developer, we are currently looking for a Project Finance Manager to be based in the UK on a contract basis.
- Lead and manage the process to structure and put in place non-recourse project finance facilities (>£1bn) for the Offshore Windfarm in a time consistent manner with the final investment decision process.
- Analyse, structure and execute the most optimum financing solution for the project.
- Own, on a daily basis, the negotiation and the interaction with Borrower’s and Lenders’ advisers and Potential lenders, always acting as the interface between the Offshore Windfarm project team and PF advisers.
- Review the Project Finance request and processes into Project pre-construction activities.
- Report and keep key internal stakeholders informed of the status of the project finance work-stream and formulate recommendation on PF related matters.
- Ensure the project financial model is accurate in its Financing assumptions and functionality, including for the post-closing phase.
- Design and set up the post-closing PF management phase.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate effectively to top management.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore wind farm construction and operation.
- Experience 7-10 years and demonstrated track record of leading closing successful transactions ideally with both structured finance and equity experience.
- Particularly strong project financial modelling skills.
- Project management skills (e.g. managing different advisers and lenders group, as well as internal coordination of company’s relevant input for PF purpose).
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and delivery.
- Knowledge of project finance documentation and experience of handing financial closing work (either as project developer or as lender) is essential.
Apply for this Now
+44 7710 074 615