Leading offshore wind farm sub-contractor currently seeking a Project Planner to be based in Belgium, responsible for their offshore wind farm portfolio.
- Responsible for drawing up and/or updating the planning of our considerable / significant projects. These projects are either related to the foundations of offshore wind turbines, or to civil constructions, such as bridges and architectonic constructions / structures / buildings.
- Starting from the concept and the tender you will receive extensive information, based on which you will draw up the basic planning for different departments (engineering, procurement, manufacturing, etc.)
- Apart from drawing up the planning, you will also ensure that the planning is up to date, and you will draw up progress reports for higher management.
- Provide the project team with timely and accurate information both on the long-term planning, as on ad hoc changes and their possible impact.
- Notice possible bottle necks or potential delays in due time to allow for timely corrective action.
- Assist in finding mitigations should the planning need to be altered / require alterations.
- Closely involved in the project process and actively contribute to project meetings from your field of expertise.
- Analyse the project history to claim potential Extensions of Time.
- Strong interest in the world of construction.
- Preferably have experience in a similar role.
- High proficiency in English.
- Basic knowledge of either Primavera or MS-Project is required.
- Strong ability to think analytically and methodically / systematically
- Result driven
- Strong communicational skills
- Solution oriented
- Accurate / Punctual and enthusiastic
Apply for this Now
+44 771 502 7923