Taylor Hopkinson are looking for a Risk Manager to run the risk management process and to mitigate the exposure to risks during development and construction of an offshore windfarm project.
- Leading the management of the project risk / opportunity register.
- Identify risks and assess them, facilitate the definition of mitigation measures, monitor and report on both the risks evolution and the mitigation measures implementation.
- Risk identification sessions with packages to ensure latest information is always captured in the risk register and the project contingency figure is correctly represented.
- Regular updates of the risk register to ensure that latest risk is always reflected.
- Carry out high level analysis required of the risk register and risk work-streams which results in the executive reporting to the project management team and escalation of key issues.
- Perform ad hoc key risk assessments focusing on key areas of concern for the project.
- Support commercial decisions and contract awards by assessing the difference in risk profile associated to each contractors bidding in a tender process.
- Provide clarity to the project team on particularly complex risks and issues which involve multiple packages and areas.
- Previous experience in similar roles.
- Good knowledge of offshore wind farm projects.
- Personal organisation and planning skills.
- Time management, with ability to complete projects and keep to deadlines.
- Numerical skills and ability to quantify the costs of potential incidents.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work.
- Good communication skills at various levels.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
Apply for this Now
+44 7710 074 615