Taylor Hopkinson are working with a well known utility company based in Sweden for an experienced Procurement individual:
- First hand experience with major contracts > 100K Euro.
- University degree or work experience in Procurement.
- Background in Engineering/Technical, Business Administration, Legal or Economics. However, a track record of success is more important than former positions or educational background.
- Fluent English and Swedish speaker. German or other language skills would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel within Europe if required.
- An understanding of risk and interface management.
- Strong SAP experience and knowledge.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at a high level with internal and external decision makers.
- High performance and result orientation and willingness to implement change.
- Strong drive and passion to set and push through commercial standards based on excellent conceptual skills and personal determination.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ensure compliance with Procurement policy and processes.
- Build and maintain effective supplier relationships to ensure that their performance consistently meets, and at times exceed, business expectations.
- Develop strong and effective internal relationships with all levels of the business to ensure that business requirements are reflected within contractual documentation.
- Conversion of Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders in SAP, in a timely manner.
- Issue of tender documents, utilising electronic systems (e.g. Synertrade) when appropriate, and acting as single point of contact for external suppliers from tender phase through to contract placement.
- Supplier management and leading negotiations with key suppliers.
- Track and ensure achievement of forecasted value and savings targets.
- Manage interface between commercial and technical contract sections.
- Notify all contract award decisions and rejections to suppliers.
- Utilise the Supplier Onboarding process and pre-qualification of suppliers in line with the Supply Chain policy.
- Application of E.ON Procurement Group wide Tools and Techniques.
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798