QHSE Manager required for a major offshore wind farm EPC. Working on a permanent role based in Belgium and the UK.
- Onsite responsibility for guiding and planning all personnel of the project QHSE department. With a view of continuous improvement, you advise the project management concerning all QHSE matters and you determine clear QHSE objectives.
- Maintain constructive work relations with representative(s)of the client and manage compliance with legislation and client requirements regarding QHSE.
- Organise the project inductions and stimulate knowledge of the project specific QHSE management system, the QHSE awareness and the implementation thereof.
- Conduct internal project audits/inspections (including subcontractors) with the support of the regional QHSE coordinator including proper documentation, root cause assessments and corrective actions.
- Investigate incidents and analyse all incident reports onsite.
- Preferably hold a master’s degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Work history that demonstrates increased levels of responsibility and leadership.
- Proven track record as an internal auditor.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable standards.
- Team player, honest, tactful and pragmatic, with excellent communication skills.
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798