A major offshore wind farm contractor we are currently seeking a Quality Advisor to be based in Belgium and around the world.
- Responsible for the application of the principles defined in the Quality Management System.
- Check compliance on different projects by carrying out audits and inspections regarding the work performance.
- Prepare and execute (internal and external) audits and follow up on the associated actions.
- Monitor the Quality Plan Project and the Quality Manual Project and set up inspection and test plans (ITP) in collaboration with the departments involved.
- Identify and report possible and real quality problems related to the project to the Project Manager.
- In this function, it is also important to report irregularities and proactively propose improvements to the head office.
- Engineering degree and preferably you have received additional training as a coordinator in the field of Safety, Quality and Health.
- Good knowledge of English is essential.
- Experience with quality systems.
Apply for this Now
+44 787 250 0798