Leading offshore wind farm developer currently seeking a Quality Manager to be based in the UK on a permanent contract working on an offshore wind farm project.
- Reporting to the Head of QHSSE, in support of the construction manager, and working with all teams and departments.
- Planning and coordinating all aspects of quality management initially on the project.
- Development and implementation of quality management system.
- Development and implementation project quality plan.
- Quality assessment of all potential suppliers, consultants and contractors.
- Review of all contractor and interface quality plans.
- Coordinating work package specific QA requirements and measures.
- Coordination of quality planning with the Engineering Package Managers.
- Managing the quality assurance inspection team contracts.
- Monitor implementation of contractual quality requirements at supplier and sub-supplier facilities.
- Monitoring quality related KPI's, data requirements and parameters.
- Implementation of improvement management system.
- Management of change.
- Staff quality training.
- Degree in relevant discipline, CQI Membership
- Relevant experience in a senior quality role in a major project environment
- Offshore wind supply chain worldwide.
- Technical standards relating to offshore wind
apply for this now
+44 7710 074 615