Taylor Hopkinson are working with a leading international renewable energy business to appoint a Quality Manager to give oversight to their European onshore wind development pipeline. Based from their Essen office the role will manage all quality based interactions from within the business and will also take a focus on supplier quality management.
- Management of quality packages in development and construction through to handover working with specialist technical teams and operations personnel to ensure the necessary quality assurance and control activities are adhered to
- Create and implement risk based quality plans to cover all stages of the project lifecylce
- Lead investigations and monitoring of corrective actions, ensuring that any non-conformance is recorded and controlled within the businesses guidelines
- Supporting supplier evaluation, carrying out supplier audits to ensure quality compliance within the supplier framework
- Develop a quality management framework, managing site based quality activities, continuously improve the quality function in order to ensure a fit for purpose system is in place
- Relevant engineering degree, experience of management within a quality function and significant experience of FMEA, Root Cause Analysis and similar tools
- Proven track record of delivering within a renewable energy or similar construction project structure
- Relevant ISO:9000 experience and qualifications
- Understanding of Wind turbine assets, Civil works and Electrical infrastructure
This a truly unique opportunity to play a leading part in the quality management strategy of a busy organisation with a strong pipeline and a view to look at the future during an exciting time in the renewable energy sector. If you would like to discuss details further please contact Simon Cairns on +447548 212 930 or apply via the link below.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160