Leading offshore wind farm sub-contractor currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Belgium, responsible for their offshore wind farm portfolio.
- Analyse contracts to determine the (initial) project budget / project starting budget.
- Together with the Project Manager, evaluate contractual conditions and determine potential risks and opportunities.
- Assist with the monthly budget controls.
- Follow up on additional project modifications.
- Collect information at the internal departments gathering information internally to make cost calculations of modifications / alterations to the project, simultaneously keeping an eye on execution period and safety (method statements)
- Cost calculations of project modifications / alterations based on information collected internally, keeping an eye on execution period and safety (method statements)
- When the client gives new instructions, you’d draw up a budget and, in some cases, will assist in justifying this budget to the client.
- Advise both the Project Manager and the Project Planner in potential claims.
- Have a strong interest in number crunching and engineering.
- Strong ability to think methodically / systematically.
- Very thorough knowledge of cost calculations.
- High proficiency in English and French/German.
- Seasoned user of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
Apply for this Now
+44 771 502 7923