Research and Development Engineer for Tracking Systems required to join a global Developer, EPC and tracking systems manufacturer in the Solar PV industry, based in Spain or China.
- Develop new products according to design requirements, including technical research, new product design, sample installation and testing, new product cost analysis, small batch trial production, complete set of technical data, project summary report and other information.
- Collect cutting-edge technologies of PV tracking systems through websites, technical forum exchanges, exhibitions, etc., pay close attention to industry development trends, and understand the mainstream of technology.
- Research and analysis of competing products in domestic and foreign markets, and form reports to guide the development of new product technologies.
- Optimise the cost and performance of existing products, optimise from the aspects of structure, packaging scheme, manufacturing process, and introduce new processes and new materials.
- Provide technical support for relevant departments such as market, customer service, sales, procurement, and product management.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in civil, mechanical and electrical, mechanical, etc.;
- More than 2 years of R&D or product project application or design experience, or more than 1 year of R&D/project design experience in the same industry;
- Understand the R&D, design and manufacturing process of steel structure, metal and plastic structural parts;
- Proficiency in office software, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, SAP2000;
- A high sense of responsibility, problem solving and teamwork, willing to work in a multinational team environment.
- Strong communication, coordination and program execution capabilities;
- Excellent English skills. Other languages such as Chinese or German are preferred.
apply for this now
01689 669 380