Taylor Hopkinson are working with a leading energy business in Edinburgh to assist in the appointment of a Project Risk Manager to assist in the investment, development, construction and operation of projects in the UK wind sector. This role is essential for the business and will aid in the comprehension and optimisation of project and shareholder returns.
- Leading the risk management processes from procurement to construction then operation of a major offshore wind project.
- Management of risk workshops and the commercial valuation/risk modelling
- Ownership of the project risk register, creation and execution of risk response plans
- Determining project confidence through risk and scenario modelling
- Using risk analysis to manage financial contingency in collaboration with relevant stakeholder departments
- Collation and integration of project risks including financial, programme, HSE, environmental and reputation
- Management of QRA models in relation to offshore wind farm projects
- Assisting with project finance
- Staying updatesd with economic environment and policy changes in offshore wind
- Highly experienced and proven ability in carrying out project risk analysis in the offshore wind industry
- Experience in working with project finance
- High level of problem solving and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal working ability and communication skills
Based in Edinburgh this is a great opportunity to participate in the development of renewable energy opportunities within a leading organisation operating at the highest levels within the sector. If you would like to discuss details further please contact Simon Cairns on +447548 212 930 or apply via the link below.
Apply for this Now
+44 141 559 6160