On behalf of our client, a leading inverter manufacturer in the international solar industry, we are recruiting for a Sales Director in France.
- Responsible for the sales of Solar inverters for grid-connected & Hybrid Solar Inverter Solution to the French market and surrounding region.
- Responsible to develop a strategy to address various market segments, such as commercial, residential, rooftop and others.
- Investigating and developing new business opportunities + market studies and collecting the unspoken needs of all customer segments, analyze the potential areas of opportunity and negotiations with customers.
- Set up the Channels for Sales & Support to meet the set target.
- Focusing on meeting the customer's needs, maintaining close and long-term customer relationship.
- Fully responsible for the allocated sales activities from business opportunity to receipt of order.
- Promote and maintain company's image as the leader in the market.
- Guide and participate in marketing activities such as campaigns, exhibitions etc. Arrange and lead tender preparation, customer presentations, meetings and seminars. Analyze customer inquiries; prepare quotation and feedback products information to customer.
- Analyze market situation, product development and pricing concerning competitors within the territory. Prepare regular business reports.
- Authorized to submit commercial proposals and negotiate commercial contract to / with customers, to an agreed value designated by the management
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience in business development and management in the PV industry, ideally with inverters, and come from an engineering/strong solar sales background.
Please get in contact for more information.
Apply for this Now
0203 405 4321