Our client is a leader in the field of solar PV manufacturing with Tier 1 status and operations globally. They are also vertically integrated and develop solar PV projects on an international scale.
Due to continued demand in APEC, they are seeking to appoint a Sales Manager to be responsible for sales of their components to EPCs, installers, developers and utilities across Australia.
- Increase sales pipeline and market share through generation of component sales to across Australia.
- Develop key accounts to maintain repeat business and maximise sales
- Develop new accounts for the business and manage long-term relationship
- Negotiation of price, contract terms, volume, and conditions with customer
- Work closely with internal departments to manage all commercial, technical and financial aspects of the sales and of key accounts
- Manage general relationship and satisfaction of clients
- Represent the brand at industry events and conferences
- Build brand awareness and brand image throughout the mentioned markets
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and policies and external regulation
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Minimum two years working experience in sale in the PV sector.
- Ideally to have existing network in responsible region with EPC companies & solar components wholesalers.
- Excellent communication skill and great with people, will be a good listener and create relationship quickly with colleagues and partners in the business
- Good team worker
- Happy to travel frequently
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160