SCADA Engineer required for a major offshore wind farm developer. Working on a contract basis in the UK.
- Design, program, install and commissioning SCADA systems using Schneider clear SCADA.
- Preparation of user manual and technical specifications for in-house SCADA.
- Support operations on site in fault finding for SCADA systems and controllers of WTG’s.
- Prepare technical specifications for new wind farms to be built in Europe.
- Liaise with stakeholders and comply with programme and budget.
- Experience in C&I and SCADA systems
- Experience working in development, construction and operational wind farms, power stations, substations and electrical systems
- GWO Working at Heights, Sea Survival, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling and First Aid
apply for this now
+44 (0) 787 250 0798