Specialising in SCADA Network Systems, you will be part of project design, specification, configuration, evaluation and execution of the projects until handover to operations. You will focus on networks for substation control and automation systems, auxiliary systems and turbine control systems. Your responsibility in the projects will include:
- Handle project-related technical network communication with subcontractors during construction and ensure installation and configuration of network equipment, integration of data and clarifications regarding remote access from centralized data centres.
- Definition and fulfilment of technical specification with focus on network and IT security rules in accordance with legislation and company standard policies.
- Project specific design based on predefined standard solutions for all parties of the wind farm network, ranging from the physical layout over layer 2 and layer 3 to network security including line of sight and WIFI solutions.
- Full project as-built documentation for the network setup.
- Participate in FAT, SAT commissioning and subsequent handover to O&M.
- Support the operation team and management within the projects with your specialist knowledge.
- Strong HSE culture, with a strong commitment to contribute to the development and delivery of inherently safer wind farm projects.
- Strong commitment to IT Security by design and information security governance (ISO and ITEL).
- B.Sc or M.Sc in the areas of data or electrical engineering.
- Security network solutions, Cisco and check point based.
- CCNP routing and switching certification or are at an equivalent level.
- Design and build high-available networks.
- Familiar with the switching and routing protocols, and have knowledge of multicast.
- Have worked in larger projects and accustomed to deadlines for your deliverables and scope of work.
- See documentation as a natural and integrated part of the work.
- Show a proactive approach towards tasks and stakeholders.
- Familiar with renewable energy technologies, preferably on-and offshore wind.
- Good English language skills, Danish/German language skills an advantage.
- Flexible approach to travel and working offshore.
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160