Leading Offshore Wind Developer currently seeking a Senior Authorised Person for an offshore wind farm project in the UK.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient, commissioning, energisation and subsequent operation of the wind farm electrical network.
- With the Lead SAP, ensure that Local Management Instructions, relevant codes of practice and the clients UK Safety Rules are implemented at the offshore wind farm.
- Contribute to operational decisions to manage commissioning priorities.
- Creation of electronic switching schedules and commissioning switching programmes.
- Carrying out HV and LV switching.
- Prepare, issue and cancel safety documentation.
- Ensure safety from the system for all commissioning activities.
- Manage and coordinate internal work groups and contractors.
- VLF testing of cables.
- Fault management.
- Implement and provide training programmes (Competent Person, HV Induction)
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties.
- Work alongside client’s operational SAP’s as and when required.
- Experience during the commissioning phase of large offshore wind farms or relevant DNO/NGET experience on Transmission and Distribution Projects
- HNC qualified Electrical Engineer or similar level
- GWO First Aid.
- GWO Sea Survival.
- GWO Working at Heights.
- GWO Fire Awareness.
- GWO Manual Handling.
- Medical Certificate – UKOOA or equivalent.
- SSE approved authorised person.
- Senior Authorised Person trained up to 33kV or above.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160