Offshore wind farm developer currently seeking a Senior Conditioning Monitoring Engineer to be based in Coventry. The role will be working on a contract basis.
- Drive train vibration data analysis.
- Identification of turbine reliability, technical issues and root cause analysis.
- Definitions of critical thresholds and recommend actions.
- Support multiple on-line turbine condition monitoring software platforms.
- Definition parameters, alarm levels and set-ups on a fleet level basis.
- Give support to regional Operations and Maintenance teams about the faults, reliability and technical issues detected and the recommended actions. Follow up of the feedback and actions.
- Maintain commonly used data bases for e.g. component failures, component kinematic data etc.
- Support of the takeover process from warranty to client control regarding status analysis and transfer of relevant data for condition monitoring.
- Provide commissioning & start up support for any new CMS installations.
- Extensive experience in Vibration & Condition Monitoring
- Renewable energy experience
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with various project teams
- Oil Analysis certification from ICML, STLE or similar organisation
- Reliability Engineering as well as thermography, endoscopy and electrical monitoring
- Good interpersonal skills leading to high level results within an international team, being able to act comfortably in various cultural environments
- Additional language relevant for the client (German, Italian, Swedish)
Apply for this Now
+44 7701 326 480