Senior Contracts Manager (OFTO) required for a major offshore wind farm developer. Working on a contract role based in the UK.
- Responsible for day-to-day running of the main contracts through to handover; ensure successful contract closure.
- Ensure interfaces between contracts and hardware are managed appropriately.
- Claims prevention and contract management; observation of response times and processes, also by the engineers.
- Ensuring timely response to any issues raised by contractors.
- Interfacing directly and without support with key contractors to discuss commercially sensitive issues.
- Problem solving at a strategic level, working with other team members to reach a resolution.
- Supporting and advising the project director and package managers by preparing risk overviews and commercial summaries, highlight legal threats or obligations and preparing contractual letters.
- Intervene, analyse, manage and resolve business conflicts between the project and contractors.
- Report efficiently and effectively on contractual issues having the potential to materially threaten the overall program or price.
- Development of contracting strategies/risk assessments.
- Prequalification of companies.
- Formulation of tender packages for contracts.
- Bid evaluation and contract negotiation including terms and conditions.
- Review/Commenting on documentation related to contracts.
- Ensure quality and HSE standards are included in contracts and met.
- Significant experience in contract management.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with contractor companies.
- Proven negotiation experience, ability to keep calm in difficult situations.
- Previous experience working in an Offshore Wind environment.
- Strong commercial and cost/value awareness.
- Good reporting skills with extensive knowledge of cost/change.
apply for this now
+44 7710 074 615