Senior Cost Controller required to join a leading Offshore Wind Developer.
- Implementing & maintaining the offshore business cost management control system/process.
- Liaising with 'Procurement' and/or ‘Package Managers/Budget Holders’ to determine committed expenditure and update/interrogate current budget assumptions.
- Liaising with the ‘Project Manager’, ‘Project Planner’, ‘Risk Manager’ and “Change Manager” in order to understand project issues and anticipate (and mitigate) their impact on the project's budget.
- Supporting the month-end Value of Work Done (accruals/prepayments) process.
- Leading the month-end financial reporting process including variance cost analysis reporting.
- Compiling on a quarterly basis the project's VoWD plan/forecast and explaining monthly any deviations from such Forecast.
- Support the project’s cash flow reporting/forecasting process.
- Providing ad-hoc ‘cost control’ support to the Project.
- Creating and maintaining WBS structures.
- Creating and maintaining AO’s.
- Purchase Requisition/Order Approval (from a cost control perspective, i.e. coding and budget).
- Commitment Reporting/Closing Down PO’s.
- Month End Processes:
- Manual accruals request.
- Cost Variance Analysis Report.
- Project Monthly Report.
- Forecasting Processes:
- Creating the Forecasts.
- Change control process.
- Creating and maintaining budget availability.
- Ad-hoc cash flow reporting.
- Local Content Expenditure Reporting.
- Resource Cost Management.
- Previous experience in Cost Management in Offshore Wind environment.
- Proven experience in the use of SAP.
- Proven experience in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualifications/experience.
- Proven significant experience of IT applications (SAP, Microsoft Office, Document Management Systems).
- Proven significant experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160