Leading offshore wind developer currently seeking a Senior Planner to be based in Edinburgh working on a major offshore wind project on a long-term basis.
- Ensuring that effective project management processes are followed to maximise the efficient delivery of the programme whilst complying with appropriate governance requirements.
- Drive the implementation and monitoring of planning procedures and will work through Programme Management, Risk Management, Change Control and Action Tracking.
- Take the lead in dealing with the key contractors employed on the projects, specifically on planning and programme related matters.
- Develop and implement appropriate planning methodologies to facilitate effective and efficient planning and project management.
- Develop and monitor Project Programme.
- Prepare management information in relation to programme and schedule performance.
- Integrate subcontractor planning activities the programme.
- Develop and implement effective programme management processes to ensure compliance with stringent contract requirements.
- Develop resource and schedules of programme, which report up to Project Manager.
- Qualification to Degree level or equivalent.
- Significant experience in planning of offshore wind projects.
- The ability to evaluate and programme from tender and construction package information.
- Ability to understand and optimise around complex interactions between work delivery programmes, operational constraints and construction & maintenance contracts.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160