Senior Project Manager, Rooftop Systems
A Tier 1 player within the solar PV sector are seeking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to lead engineering and installation activities in their Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Business Unit. The client are a solar PV manufacturer with vertical integration and so, they develop, build, own and operate solar PV projects across global markets.
This role would be based in either their Munich or Madrid office and so German and Spanish language skills would be a plus.
- Review and manage system design and engineering works for medium to large size commercial rooftop projects
- Oversee site documentation to ensure compliance and HSE standards are met
- Share knowledge of regulations and legislation's related to the connection of PV systems to the grid with the wider team across each of the target countries
- Perform system design analysis and performance analysis
- Manage and limit any potential risks across the project lifecycle
- Provide technical support to customers and sales teams throughout the process
- Professional interaction with lenders and investors as well as EPC companies
- Degree educated in an engineering related discipline, ideally electrical engineering
- Notable experience in the design, engineering and/or installation of solar PV systems, ideally in the commercial rooftop space
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PV design software (PV Syst, PV Sol, etc.)
- High level of commercial awareness and attention to detail
apply for this now
0141 559 6160