Service Account Manager required to join a top 10, tier 1 inverter manufacturer based in Pamplona, Spain.
- Deliver support and contribute service solutions for our clients customers as point of contact for defined key customers as escalation level
- Negotiate and work on customer contracts for Service level agreements
- Ensure operational procedures, processes and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied, registered and followed.
- Participate in a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Contribute proactively to new service concepts, developments and improvements, turning service from cost centre to profit centre.
- Encourage open communication between team members, allowing the team sharing own ideas on how to improve customer service and become more effective and getting better brand recognition from customers.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation and processes for existing and coming service contracts and agreements.
- Support EMEA Service Management by participating in improving overall activities and processes.
- Support EMEA Service Management by running regular analysis reports and start corrective activities.
- Support EMEA Sales by attending and participating exhibitions.
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement.
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation.
- Several years experience working In similar function
- Experience In working with contracts
- Spanish and English fluent In writing and verbal
- Project management experience
- Soft-skill for Inter-activities between different departments and cultures
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Willing to travel, national / International
- Experience In establishing processes
apply for this now
+34 91 432 1402