Site Manager – Civil Works
We are looking for a Site Manager for Civil Works for an onshore windfarm based in Sweden. This is a freelance contract role which is due to run into 2021.
- Support the Construction Manager with the management and supervision of all on-site activity to ensure compliance with the requirements set out in contracts, management systems and all other project obligations.
- On-site control and coordination of all parties on site and for ensuring their adherence to the applicable procedures and method statements.
- Construction of new and upgrades of existing access roads, passing bays, including roads constructed on rock, clay and in wetlands.
- Supervise excavation of foundation pits, construction of concrete foundations including non-buyout and rock anchor foundations.
- Oversee the execution of site roads, access roads, cranes, lay-by areas, foundations.
- Experience relevant to the design, build, testing and commissioning of civil engineering infrastructure associated with wind farm projects.
- Confident presenter ability to communicate with a large range of stakeholders.
- Attention to detail to ensure compliance of the works in line with specifications.
- Excellent time management skills in order to deliver the construction work efficiently.
- Willingness to spend long periods of time in Sweden.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160