Site Manager – MV works
We are looking for a Site Manager for Medium Voltage (MV) Works for an onshore wind farm based in Sweden. This is a freelance contract until November 2020.
- Support the Construction Manager with the management and supervision of all on-site activity to ensure compliance with the requirements set out in contracts, management systems and all other project obligations.
- On-site control and coordination of all parties on site and for ensuring their adherence to the applicable procedures and method statements.
- Overall responsibility for the performance of the works on site in the execution of cable trenching, cabling, jointing, backfilling, terminating, testing and commissioning.
- Proven experience relevant to the design, build, testing and commissioning of electrical MV and Fibre Optic wind farm collector systems.
- Confident presenter ability to communicate with a large range of stakeholders.
- Attention to detail to ensure compliance of the works in line with specifications.
- Excellent time management skills in order to deliver the construction work efficiently.
- Willingness to spend long periods of time in Sweden.
apply for this now
+44 7710 074 615