A key global business in the renewable energy sector is looking to appoint a Strategic Procurement Technology Manager to provide expert technical knowledge combined with commercial experience. This will be key hire that will lead the selection and value management within the strategic supply chain.
- Working to optimise value to regional projects across development, construction and asset management across all renewable energy technologies across EMEA and North America
- Integration with processes to ensure the promotion, adoption or adaption of effective procurement processes and management systems
- Provision of technical support to the establishment and maintenance of partnerships with key suppliers
- Establishment of framework agreements and master supply agreements
- Control of standard or template supply and service specification and associate technical documents with key suppliers. Capturing opportunities to reduce the cost of energy
- Work to prepare and negotiate project-specific technical contract documents with suppliers and project teams.
- Identify new technology and suppliers in order reduce the cost of energy in future projects in a global context
- Relevant degree in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline
- Significant experience working across renewable energy technologies within a global supply chain
- Understanding of key technical concepts within wind, solar and energy storage, including key suppliers and associated systems in place within the global market
- Able to provide technical support to procurement function in working with high value technologies within the energy generation context
- Contractual management with proven experience of working with internal and external stakeholders
This a truly unique chance to develop the procurement strategy of a leading organisation that is growing and developing it’s operations and investing in its future at an exciting time in the renewable energy sector. If you would like to discuss details further please contact Simon Cairns on +447548 212 930 or apply via the link below.
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160