Leading offshore wind farm contractor currently seeking a Submittal Coordinator/Document Controller to be based in Taiwan, responsible for their offshore wind farm portfolio.
- Take overall responsibility for the coordination and the compilation of the project documents for the Offshore Wind Farm project.
- Maintain and update a detailed Master Document Register.
- Thorough understanding of the contract requirements regarding these documents.
- Main point of contact with the client regarding these project documents.
- Ensure the timely compilation of the various documents together with the various authors of these documents.
- Ensure consistency of the documents with the quality requirements.
- Ensure that there is clarity about the exact scope and contents of these documents.
- Before submitting these reports for translation into Chinese, check that the contents are clear, well written and ready for translation.
- Follow up on any comments received from the client and close these out quickly and efficiently.
- Work in a team (same rank) with one local Engineer with similar experience.
- Together with your colleague lead a small team of local Chinese translators, or external translators.
- Experience in an engineering or similar role
- Excellent English language skills
- Good editing skills
- Good interpersonal and project management skills
Apply for this Now
+44 787 250 0798