SVP / MD, Energy Solutions – Partnerships and Investments Lead
SVP/MD of Energy Solutions required for one of the world leaders within the renewable energy investment space for their Energy Solutions team, focusing on renewable Partnerships & Investments.
- You will be responsible for identifying and driving partnership and investment opportunities from conception to realization, across retail energy and distributed energy resources, including energy storage and electric mobility.
- As such, you will bring deep expertise, vision, and an active professional network across a diverse set of energy product and service players.
- You will map the market and expand the company’s portfolio in relation to projects, products and clients.
- Beyond identifying and driving opportunities, you will help define and refine strategy/planning and serve as a focal point for collaboration with internal stakeholders and external entities.
- A relevant university degree, preferably with a MBA;
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience gained in business development/sales, investment banking, investment management, project finance, corporate finance or similar backgrounds;
- Must have had some exposure to the UK Renewables or Clean Energy market or Industry Sector deal experience;
- Strong origination and execution transaction track record in the corporate sector;
- Experience in managing deal teams;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- A self-motivated, committed work ethic and a drive for perfection as well as keen attention to detail;
- Excellent problem solving and analytic ability;
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure; and
- The role will be preferably based in our London office, and travel will be required.
apply for this now
0141 559 6160