Technical Asset Manager required to join a leading asset management and service provider to focus on operations Solar PV assets across the UK, based in London.
As part of the company’s technical team and working closely with stakeholders, the Technical Asset Manager will:
- Be the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Carry out technical monitoring for wind and solar installations (including high voltage)
- Manage supplier and service-provider relations
- Look for technical improvement solutions
- Prepare technical reports on parks for clients
- Monitor contractual obligations : maintenance, insurance, Health and Safety …
- Carry out from time to time external audits, due diligences and solar resource studies.
- As a PV expert, act as support for the rest of the O&M team concerning solar issues
The post will involve regular travel to production sites in the UK and also abroad. On-call duty, covering one weekend in six, is to be expected (on-call by telephone, not requiring travel).
Qualifications / Experience
- Master’s degree in Electrical/Electrotechnical/Automatic Control Engineering and/or complemented by a renewable energy qualification.
- Languages: English mandatory, German will be a plus;
- A number of years’ experience in the renewable energy sector and more specifically in PV, with in particular experience in electrical and photovoltaic maintenance or solar resource assessments. Experience in wind power asset management will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other data analysis software.
apply for this now
+44 1689 669 380