Our client are a leading Tier 1 solar PV manufacturer with operations globally. They have an enviable market share in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and due to continued volume of sales and repeat business, they require additional technical support for their teams.
Based from their office in Germany, they are seeking to appoint a Technical Support Engineer to provide their customers with high quality technical and commercial support pre-sales and after-sales and handling general logistics and communications with their customer base in order to aid the sales teams.
English and German fluency is required for this role.
- Processing of all customer support requests
- Interface to the customer for all technical questions in case of complaints
- Assessment of all relevant information for the processing of inquiries and complaints
- Ensure customer support through on-site visits including analysis and fault elimination
- Service and repair of equipment
- Analysis of measured values and detection of deviations of acceptable measuring limits
- Creation of all maintenance reports
- Advising management on customer satisfaction issues, product performance and product improvements
- Provide general technical support to the sales team, management, and the customer base
- Act as the interface between sales and customer service
- University degree as an engineer, electrician or comparable
- Significant professional experience in the solar industry and in complaint management
- Good MS Office knowledge and knowledge in PVsol and PVsyst
- High level of expertise in the concerns of all products and processes
- Intercultural communication skills and strong team spirit
- Very good knowledge in negotiating and deescalating and solution-oriented communication
- Good analytical and organizational skills
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160