Tender Manager required for a leading renewable energy service business based in Glasgow.
Are you an experienced Tender Manager with a background in securing contracts for services within the renewable energy/generation industry? Looking for your next permanent opportunity in Glasgow? If so then read on.
- Supporting the development of new and existing clients service and maintenance contracts through the completion of accurate tender documentation
- Negotiation of contracts with external stakeholders in partnership with the organisation's internal teams
- Work with the other members of the sales and development team to drive forward the sales pipeline, sharing ideas and lessons learned to further the aim of the group
- Engage with current and future clients as needed to ensure the sales process is completed efficiently and with a high level standard of service throughout
- Proven track record in Tender Management within the renewable energy sector, preferably with a solid knowledge of Asset Management and Operations and Maintenance focused contracts
- Detail oriented and capable of engaging with internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a well established organisation that is a market leader in the sector.
For more info apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on +44 7548 212 930
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160