Tender Package Manager required for a leading offshore wind EPC. Working on a permanent basis in Luxemburg.
- Will oversee the foundation tender process of the project and will liaise with the EPC’s Tender Manager and the team in order to agree on the tender strategy and planning.
- Will look over the employer’s requirements related to the foundation fabrication and include them in the foundation tender package.
- You will analyse foundation fabrication tenders on its commercial, contractual, technical and project planning compliance, including an evaluation of risks and opportunities. For this analysis you will be assisted by the technical expert(s) and contracts manager where required.
- Make a tender evaluation report and recommendation for foundation fabrication’s tender selection is made by you and discussed with the EPC’s Tender Manager.
- Will be assisted by a procurement engineer during the entire tender process.
- Hold a master’s degree in engineering (or equivalent by experience but as a minimum holding a bachelor’s degree in engineering).
- Have experience in the tender process, design and/or installation/execution of offshore wind farm projects.
- Are experienced with Design & Built Projects and negotiation (sub-)contracts and tenders.
- Are an experienced user of the most common MS Office applications. Knowledge of planning programs, such as MS Project and Primavera is an asset.
- Can express yourself fluently in spoken and written English. Knowledge of German/French or another language is an asset.
- Are prepared to make occasional brief trips abroad.
apply for this now
+44 7701 326 480