As the Vice President of Development, you must be able to work with multiple departments including Finance, Legal, Business Development, Construction & Engineering, and Asset Management. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire development process of a project through its full life-cycle. Additionally, you will work closely with Business Development through the early stage of the project and communicate with Construction, Engineering, Legal, and Asset Management in meetings and interactions.
- You will review scopes of work through each stage of the development process and provide feedback to the E&C Department.
- Maintain a working knowledge of utility regulatory agency requirements, local, and municipal / county regulations.
- Must be able to work and communicate with outside agencies and/or sub-contractors assigned to each project and track permit drawings through the design process.
- Extensive construction management experience in wind, solar, or other alternative power generation
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local government regulations
- Knowledge in construction, structural, electrical, and mechanical system installations
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160