Taylor Hopkinson are looking for a WTG Package Manager in Taiwan on a 6 month contract to support the Senior Management Team. We are looking for someone with both technical and commercial awareness along with installation and construction experience.
- Negotiation of the turbine supply agreement and will hold direct responsibilities for the delivery and execution of the contract from handover to wind farm start of operations.
- Time schedule, budget control and interdisciplinary coordination of the WTG project group.
- Provide the needed WTG input to rest of project packages during design phase and define the working interfaces with them.
- Undertake technical bid reviews and tender evaluations.
- Technical input during negotiation of turbine supply agreement (TSA). Overall coordinator during contract negotiation phase.
- Installation and supervision, commissioning and documentation including detailed engineering and QA.
- Contribute to the identification and management of technical risks, issues and impacts of the project.
- Ensure H&S guidelines are observed and implemented.
- Support the Contract manager in the preparation of variation orders and claims.
- Extensive technical and practical knowledge of wind turbine technology and knowledge of wind turbine supply chain and market conditions.
- Project management, planning and contractual experience on wind industry multidisciplinary projects, preferably in offshore environment.
- Experience of wind turbine supply and maintenance contracts and procurement process.
- Knowledge of health and safety and environmental legislation associated with construction projects.
- Willing to spend majority of time in Taipei.
apply for this now
+44 7710 074 615