Our client is aiming to build the first subsidy free wind farm in the near future. Understanding the technology which can realize this objective will be a key success factor. In this position you will be responsible for the WTG scope within dedicated onshore wind projects. Translating the standard Employer’s Requirements to a project specific situation will be your tool to optimize the LEC of a specific project.
- Advise on the permitting envelope of new development projects on the basis of the future WTG roadmap.
- Owner of the project specific WTG Employer Requirements (ER’s).
- Assess the WTG offers during the WTG tender phase.
- Complete Technical Due Diligence to gain the latest insight into the WTG technology.
- Translate standard ER’s into project specific ER’s.
- Lead the technical WTG ER’s negotiations.
- Assess the impact of non-compliance to the ER’s.
- Optimize the LEC with the aim to get to subsidy free onshore wind.
- Significant experience in the field of WTG Engineering.
- Experience with setting up technical ER’s and FIDIC based contracts.
- Performing technical design reviews and risk assessments.
- Project Management competences.
- Established network of WTG suppliers.
- Ability to translate technology choices into costs.
- Strong analytical skills combined with strong personal skills.
- Structured worker with ability to manage work of others.
- Experience in international cooperation and culturally sensitive.
- Specific technical knowledge in Product Engineering, Reliability and Cost Modelling.
Apply for this Now
0141 559 6160