Leading offshore wind farm developer currently seeking a WTG Resident Inspector to be based in the UK on a long term contract working on a rotational basis.
- Maintain the inspection check lists.
- Attend the pre-delivery meetings with supplier.
- Keep a component delivery tracking at site.
- Keep up to date incoming component inspections and reports.
- Keep up to date inspection of 3rd party component deliveries (cables, switchgear)
- Maintain and produce snag lists and photograph.
- Raise defects through employer’s reporting system.
- Record incoming components serial number collection.
- Record incoming goods documentation checks, delivery reports.
- Undertake site safety walks and observation reports.
- Prepare daily status reports.
- Have daily contact with supplier.
- Have weekly site quality meeting.
- Strong interface with supplier TPM.
- Conduct walk downs of pre-assembled towers.
- Walk down reports and photos.
- Maintain tracking component movements on site.
- Undertake witnessing of WTG pre-assembly operations.
- Prepare and file onshore test data from supplier.
- Conduct observation reports.
- Undertake witnessing of pre-commissioning works onshore.
- Assist in the creation of load out packs – handover documentation.
- Undertake the witnessing of load out operations.
- Prepared to question and challenging where necessary.
- Prepare monthly and weekly departmental reports.
- Mechanical/electrical experience in the WTG sector, for nacelle blades, tower, switchgear
- Previous offshore wind farm experience
- Experience working in pre-assembly environments
Apply for this Now
+44 7701 326 480