WTG Site Engineer required for a leading offshore wind farm developer. Working on a contract basis in the UK.
- Managing the client aspects of the pre-assembly site mobilisation.
- Overall site HSEQ compliance including CDM.
- Reviewing and monitoring storage and pre assembly works.
- Manage incoming quality inspections.
- Site Administration tasks – site costs, documentation control, timesheets.
- Coordinate MWS site works including IMCA vessel inspections.
- Complete contractual inspection requirements.
- Coordination of offshore Client Reps.
- Monitoring of WTG installation contractor’s activities on the installation vessel.
- Ensuring all location specific aspects of the WTG components are completed ahead of load-out.
- Monitor component repair works.
- Track all incoming component deliveries – coordinate inspections.
- Monitor lifting works and ensure agreed plans are followed.
- Supporting the WTG installation contractor with the mobilisation of the Installation vessel.
- Produce and review Daily Progress Reports for Pre-assembly Site (collating Weather Down Time data).
- Ensure that all the CoA are issued on time.
- Provide status and record of all activities.
- Management of all documentation generated.
- Participation in walk downs and management of snag lists.
- Ensure WTG supplier follows approved project installation sequence.
- Ensure jacking / mooring plans, plus personnel transfer procedures are followed for all vessels.
- Monitoring the construction programme and reporting any concerns to the WTG package.
- Promoting lesson learnt to optimize the installation programme.
- Monitor WTG location assignment including lettering and site specific.
- Experienced in a similar role (construction/package management)
- Offshore wind farm experience
- GWO Basic Safety Training
- IOSH – Managing Safety for Offshore Renewables (Desirable
apply for this now
+44 141 559 6160