4x Site Supervisor – Onshore Works
Looking for 6x Site Supervisors to work on an offshore windfarm on a freelance basis to monitor safety on-site for the onshore works package which includes onshore export cables and GIS onshore substation, enabling works, civil, HV power, grid and BOP works.
- Ensure contractors on-site comply with clients guidelines, all H&S standards, procedures and requirements, as well as local site requirements
- Monitor RAMS and supervision of Safety, Health & Welfare on site
- Supervise works on-site ensuring the project is built in accordance to design.
- Assist and contribute to the identification of specific deliverables as required in the project documentation.
- Monitor, inspecting and reporting of progress
- Review of all documents at site/construction level to ensure that the most current approved revisions are being managed and controlled.
- Reporting on & ensuring administration of all quality control and health and safety activities
- Liaise and report to affected Project Manager on all aspects of quality matters as required.
- Contribute actively and continually to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learned and value engineering throughout the project.
- Proven track record working as Site Manager / Site Supervisor on HV, cable, substation, civil infrastructure projects.
- Experience working for client or MC monitoring contractors on-site.
- Technically strong, adaptable, works well in teams, strong communication abilities, good English skills both writing and verbal.
- Ability to work full-time in Taiwan.