66 kV SAP
Job ID 11812
66kV Senior Authorised Person required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in the UK.
- Implementation of the Electrical Safety Rules on site, including the safe system of work.
- Coordinate HV/MV/LV commissioning activities through the project construction stages.
- Advise operationally on HV electrical installations to WTG, offshore substations and HV submarine cables.
- Oversee safe commissioning of grid connections, onshore substations and associated MV/HV/LV plant and equipment.
- Oversee all HV/MV/LV electrical operational activities to ensure safety, security, and integrity of the HV network related to the WTG network.
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination, and communication between all parties and that the process works effectively.
- Act as Senior Authorised Person.
- Ensure compliancy with and managing of Electrical Safety Rules.
- Safety coordination in electrical matters.
- Oversee 66kV array cable installation and HV switchgear preparation.
- Manage and coordinate HV/MV/LV commissioning activities.
- Outage management and network control in collaboration with the Control Engineers.
- Prepare and check high voltage switching schedules.
- Update MV/HV/LV schematic diagrams.
- Inspect work sites and perform site safety inspections and auditing for electrical matters.
- Check method statements for electrical matters.
- Implement and provide training programmes for relevant staff according to the rules.
- Provide technical and engineering advice to working parties for electrical matters.
- Assist different departments in when required.
- Attendance at FAT and SAT tests if required.
- Input to the project commissioning management manual and related documents (including pre-commissioning and commissioning quality plans).
- Participation in different audits.
- Participation in the planning of resource and work activities.
- Several years of operation and commissioning experience within the field of high voltage electricity, offshore experience preferable.
- Appropriate electrical qualification and background related to the authorization scope.
- Relevant authorisation certificate under electrical safety rules preferable.
- Full GWO / HUET with CA-ebs.