Accounting and Reporting Leader
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for an Accounting and Reporting Leader for an important company in the Renewable Energy sector.
The role is based in Warsaw.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures of applicable laws, rules and regulations in the field of accounting and overall compliance with the accounting framework. Responsible for the timely preparation, posting and reconciliation of accounting entries, costs and revenues, accruals, intercompany charges, treasury related administrative tasks (cash flow) and functional adjustments.
- Accounting and administration of internal invoices and financial accounting for the area of responsibility.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns and recording of related entries (e.g., VAT and income tax returns), statutory financial statements and annexes.
- Responsible for sharing information within the company on changes in tax legislation, accounting regulations and accounting standards that have an impact on the business.
- Responsible for conducting internal and external audits.
- Responsible for the administration of the company's payroll (tax issues, absence reports, etc.) in close cooperation with the local People & Culture Business Partner.
- Degree in finance or accounting.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience (e.g., audit firm, accounting firm, or in-house accounting or tax department).
- Good knowledge of the energy landscape would be an asset.
- High level of English and Polish.