Accounting and Tax Manager
Job ID 15456
- Plan and coordinate project activities, including work allocation based on priorities and established project goals and objectives.
- Serve as a point of contact for project escalations and as a liaison between the Finance Teams at the corporate headquarters and other departments.
- Examine and prepare decision papers, working documents, and status reports
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, accuracy, and secrecy while managing tasks and communications.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Accounting and Taxation, such as managing agendas and schedules.
- Handle special duties independently, such as coordination of activities, audits, and root cause alignments with advisors/auditors
- Fluent German and English language, spoken and written
- 3-4 years of working experience in consultancy environment
- Have a completed studies in business administration or a related field.
- Project management experience is a plus
- Strong financial knowledge and the ability to comprehend processes in accordance with organisational requirements
- Expert understanding of MS Office
- Strong organisational and communication skills