APAC EV Mobility Lead
As the lead, you will focus on:
- Originate and manage mobility partnerships to drive market share in funded charging and refuelling infrastructure, deployment of capital into advanced technology enabled fleets and new mobility business model development for commercial fleets across Europe
- Responsible for maintaining a broad overview of the market and developing relationships with external partners
- Act as the ongoing liaison to support new business development and tenders
- Manage any issues arising from existing operations
You will bring excellent knowledge of fleet operations as well as the requirements and challenges faced by clients in transforming fleets to EV (or other new technologies). Your experience as a mobility expert will cover not only buses, medium, heavy and light duty commercial vehicles but also associated energy systems such as EV charging infrastructure.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate your ability in developing new business models based in advanced mobility technology, a pathway to significant business growth, with a firm understanding of project and asset finance and have experience of applying these finance structures to mobility products. Coupled with a deep understanding of regulatory drivers and frameworks in the Asia impacting and supporting the growth of fleet electrification and advanced mobility solutions, you will also bring extensive knowledge of hardware and software requirements of advanced mobility solutions, market landscape and potential areas for growth.
- At least 8+ years' experience in the mobility and / or energy sector
- At least 2 years' experience in EV mobility
- New business development skills