Array Cable Installation Manager
Job ID 15849
Array Cable Installation Manager required for a leading Offshore Wind Farm developer, based in Germany
- Responsible for the time schedule, budget control and interdisciplinary coordination of the subsea cable project team / package.
- Undertake tender document preparation, bid reviews and evaluations and contract negotiation.
- Installation Management - Confirming method statements, risk assessments, lift plans, safety procedures, permits to work and related documents for all loading, transportation and offshore work is in place and accepted by all relevant parties.
- HSE performance through design and implementation to eliminate or reduce risks during construction, operation and maintenance.
- Contribute to the identification and management of technical risks, issues, and impacts of the project.
- Provide subsea cable input into the rest of project packages during the design phase and define the working interfaces with them.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with the Contractor to ensure adherence with the HSSE, quality, scope and technical requirements and time schedule.
- Support the Contract manager in the preparation of variation orders and claims.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reporting.
- Engineering background with strong knowledge in submarine cable layout and design of offshore cable decks, cable pull-in operations, seabed assessment and preparation, offshore cable laying and cable protection, and termination and HV testing procedures.
- Experience in the offshore wind industry.
- Experience in Project Management of offshore submarine cables in either the Offshore Wind Energy industry, Submarine Telecommunications or Oil & Gas.
- Experience in Cable Transport and Installation contracts; tendering; negotiation and execution.