The Asset Director will be responsible for the overall operation of a UK major offshore wind farm.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Edinburgh with some travel required.
The position will focus on the overall performance of the asset through its operational lifetime, including:
- Proactively establishing a strong health, safety and wellbeing culture and taking a leading role in maintaining it.
- Developing and delivering business plans.
- Optimising financial performance of the asset.
- Ensuring best practice is implemented in respect to environmental management and compliance.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Minimising exposure to risks.
- Significant experience in the offshore wind sector is essential.
- Experience of working in a joint venture structure, managing relationships with a board that consist of multiple shareholders, is preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the following areas (essential):
- Best practice in respect to health, safety and environmental management.
- The core technical characteristics of offshore wind farm generational equipment.
- The UK energy market and in particular the key aspects of regulation that are relevant to transmission-connected generation.
- Project finance environment (managing relationships with multiple banks together with FM).
- Knowledge of the following areas (desirable):
- The offshore transmission regulatory regime.
- CDM Regulations.
- Establishment and implementation of business management systems and processes.