You'd be joining the growing team to manage its solar and wind assets across the UK, getting involved in managing O&M, conducting site visits and resolving operational issues. Working with clients and key stakeholders, you'll use your stakeholder management skills to keep everyone up to date on the performance of assets.
We're working with a growing IPP with international ambitions. Based out of their office in Bristol, the business has around 30 sites under management split across solar and wind farms across the UK.
- Managing a portfolio of solar and wind assets
- Driving Health and Safety Compliance on-site
- Managing contracts (including O&M and PPAs)
- Working with third-parties and other stakeholders (such as landowners, clients, O&M contractors)
- Conducting site visits
- Reporting on asset performance
- Previous experience in managing O&M contracts
- Prior experience in asset management
- Renewables experience is a strong preference but is not a requirement
- Degree in a relevant field