Asset Manager – Ciudad de Mexico
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search of an Asset Manager for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry in Mexico.
Role based in Mexico City.
The person will be responsible for monitoring and coordinating all the activities of the project external Asset Manager as well as other service providers, including:
- Financial responsibilities: budgeting, tax fillings and obligations, treasury, financial model updates, banks requirements
- Establishing relationship with counterparties in projects under operation (in coordination with service providers)
- Elaboration and presentation internal and external reporting
- Project performance, insurance, warranties
- Legal requirements
- Professional Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Prior experience in financial reporting and cash flow management in the renewable industry
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Excellent communications skills, proactivity, project management skills