Asset Manager, Poland
Taylor Hopkinson is in the search for an Asset Manager for a global leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
The job is based in Warsaw.
- To be responsible for maximizing the profitability of wind assets
- Collaborate in the preparation of the budget and financial reports
- Manage the P&L, forecasting and ensure compliance with the debt agreements and contracts
- Establish relationships with banks and other stakeholders, as well as liaise with external auditors and tax advisors
- Ensure compliance with local environmental regulations
- Professional Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Engineering
- Previous experience in the functions described within the renewable sector
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Excellent communications skills, proactivity, project management skills