Asset Manager, Taiwan Offshore Wind
With 16,000+ employees and offices in 30+ markets around the world,our client is a global financial group providing clients with asset management,wealth management,renewable development,capital raising and principal investment.
As Asset Manager, you will be involved in the construction phase and responsible for executing the strategic operational set-up in the project and working closely with O&M contractor to ensure a seamless transition into full operation.
You will be overseeing the overall wind farm performance.This shall include oversight of all O&M activities, stakeholder management and company governance, contractor selection as well as asset integrity management with a strong focus on HSE.
- Ensure the planning and timely delivery of all aspects of the operational readiness phase of the project, building up the systems, documentation and procedures
- Delivery of the operational base for a Taiwanese offshore wind farm including all necessary onshore and offshore logistics, warehousing and office construction
- Lead on the delivery of maintenance and operational concepts for the new site including key HSE documentation, asset registers, maintenance schedules, inspection plans and spare parts requirements
- Support the commercial team in the negotiation of all O&M related contracts
- Act as an ambassador for operational considerations within the construction project and drive collaboration with other key stakeholders, with a key focus on safety and operable of the asset
- Deliver a coherent handover plan and seamless transfer into operations, minimising quality or operational risk
- Project manage the scope and ensure timely delivery of O&M deliverable in advance of handover, ensuring all necessary interim maintenance activities are completed during the commissioning phase
- Apply lessons learned and focus on the improvement of the department processes and tools
- Oversee all O&M activities during operations from technical and commercial perspective
- Ensure that all key stakeholders are consulted appropriately in decision making processes and oversee company governance arrangements
- Hold a degree in engineering or relevant discipline and a minimum of 10 years relevant experience within the offshore wind sector, preferably in a front-facing O&M or asset management role
- Experience working in international and cross-project teams is desired
- High understanding of offshore wind Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) best practice
- Strong commercial awareness and experience with Wind Turbine OEM service agreements and balance of plant maintenance contracts
- A strong command of English (written and verbal)